WHY AM I SEEING THIS NOTICE?
This notice is only provided for the website www.armareropes.com (hereinafter also referred to simply as “website”) and not also for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained in the website. The notice is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 of 17 May 2001, Opinion no. 04/2012 on Cookie Consent Exemption of 7 June 2012 and Working Document 02/2013 providing guidance on obtaining consent for cookies of 2 October 2013 adopted by the European authorities for personal data protection, joined together in the Group established pursuant to Article 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, to identify the minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, times and type of information that the Data Controllers must provide to the users when they connect to web pages, regardless of their reasons for doing so.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
When this website is used, data relative to identified or identifiable natural persons (so-called Data Subjects) can be processed.
The Data Controller is the company “Armare di Stefano Finco & C. S.a.S.”, with registered office in San Giorgio di Nogaro (UD) in via Meucci n. 3 – Z.I. Aussa Corno, Phone +39 0431 65575, Fax +39 0431 621351 – email@example.com.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Without prejudice to different methods that can be used via other pages of the website governed by relative specific notices, the data collected via the website shall be processed for the following purposes:
- enabling the services requested by the users/customers to be carried out and the requests for information made by the user/customer/supplier to be fulfilled;
- providing support to users/customers;
- in case of signing up for the Newsletter, subject to receipt of the Data Subject’s consent: sending information and updates about new products and services published on the website by email; sending sales-related and promotional information about the services of Armare by email;
- carrying out statistical analyses (anonymously) to improve the range of services available;
- ecording and managing the visits to the website, if applicable;
- fulfilling the legal duties resulting from the above-mentioned purposes.
The data can be disseminated, but only in aggregated, anonymous form and for statistical purposes.
In order to satisfy the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in maintaining a communication channel with the customer, the company Armare can use the customer’s contact data to occasionally communicate information regarding its business. The customer can notify us at any time should they no longer wish to receive these communications.
Apart from the terms specified below for the browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data reported in any forms for requesting information or in the registration forms or for the creation of the order. Failure to confer these data can make it impossible for the Data Subject to obtain what they have requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
When pursuing the purposes listed above, the data provided can come to the knowledge of the Armare employees who are specifically authorized to process them, in the capacity of persons responsible for the processing. These parties must maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the data, also based on the specific internal Privacy Regulation. The data strictly necessary for the accounting and financial operations can be communicated to a trusted external professional. Where strictly necessary, the data can be communicated to couriers or freight forwarders (for sending goods), suppliers of material and components or resellers (for customer support or after-sales warranties), banks (for payments), insurance companies (for the management of any insured risks) and in general to all parties to which their communication is essential for the fulfillment of the above-mentioned purposes.
The data will be processed in compliance with the regulations in force and with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, pertinence, completeness and non-redundancy of storage of the information: additionally, the above-mentioned data will only be collected and registered for the purposes indicated below and stored for the period of time that is strictly necessary for said purposes.
The data processing can consist in the collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation, or the amendment, extraction, consultation, use, communication by sending, limitation, cancellation or destruction of the data and will be performed with the aid of electronic tools capable of ensuring their integrity and confidentiality.
Should personal data classed as “sensitive” data also be processed (that is, data which could reveal the Data Subject’s racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other kinds of beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political, or union-related nature, as well as any personal data that can be used to identify the state of health, lifestyle and sexual orientation) or “judicial” data (data related to criminal convictions and crimes), the processing will be performed within the limits indicated by the General Authorizations of the Italian Data Protection Authority and by any subsequent equivalent provisions. This will be done in line with the procedures envisaged by EU Regulation 679/2016 and for the purposes strictly necessary to ensure the regular performance of the activity, the operations relative to the provisions of products/services and to the fulfillment of the duties imposed by the contract and/or the laws/regulations in force.
Users of the website are invited to refrain from entering superfluous sensitive and judicial data as this could lead to the message being destroyed.
The processing connected with the web service of this website is managed by the Data Controller through external collaborators. The optional, explicit or voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website will lead to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is required in order to respond to the requests, and of any other personal data that may be contained in the communication.
The data (including photographs or videos) are processed and stored for the time required in order to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- The personal data collected for purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be stored until said contract has been fully executed and also subsequently if required by law, or to protect or defend one of the Data Controller’s rights in court.
- When the data are processed based on the consent provided by the user, the Data Controller can store the personal data for a longer period until said consent is revoked. Additionally, the Data Controller could be obliged to store the Personal Data for a longer period in order to comply with a legal duty or an order issued by an authority.
- At the end of the storage period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, when this term expires, the right to access, delete, correct the data and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The Data Subjects (the natural persons to whom the personal data refer) have the right to have the Data Controller confirm at any time whether any data regarding them are subject to processing, and to access any such data, verify their accuracy, request that they be corrected, restricted or transferred or object to their processing (EU Regulation 679/2016).
Requests should be addressed to Armare Srl, also using the following FORM
LOCATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The processing related to the web services of this website mainly occurs in the registered office of the Data Controller, as well as in any other location in which the parties involved in the processing may be located.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Information collected automatically
The IT systems and software procedures used to ensure the website runs smoothly acquire, during their normal functioning, certain personal data which are implicitly sent when the Internet communication protocols are used.
This is not information that is collected to be associated with identified Data Subjects, but instead is information which, by its very nature, when processed and associated with data held by third parties, could lead to the identification of the users, the computers used by those who connect to the website, the URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
When a user visits the website, the following information is collected automatically:
- The user’s hostname. The hostname or the Internet Protocol address of the user who is requesting access to the website.
- The HTTP header and the “user agent” string that includes: the type and version of browser used and the operating system with which the browser works.
- System date. The data and time of the user’s visit.
- Completed request. The exact request formulated by the user.
- Content length. The consistency, in bytes, of each document sent to the user.
- Method. The method of requesting used.
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI). The location of the server resources.
- The URI Request string or everything located after the question mark in the URI.
- The type of device used to consult the website.
- Il protocollo di trasmissione e la versione utilizzata.
The information collected automatically by Armare, by accessing the website, is used to improve the quality of the service offered to the users of the website. This information is collected for the purpose of carrying out statistical (anonymous) analyses to determine which data/contents are more or less useful/interesting for the users and therefore improve the effectiveness of the material available on the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit or voluntary sending of email messages to the addresses indicated on this website leads to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, required in order to respond to the requests, and of any other personal data that may be contained in the communication.
Apart from the terms specified for the information collected automatically, the user is free to provide the personal data reported in the request form. Certain information is marked as mandatory as it must be provided in order to enable the requests made to be fulfilled. Failure to confer these data can make it impossible for the Data Subject to obtain what they have requested.
For the direct collection of such data, the visitor will provide their personal data and grant their consent for the processing of the same for the individual services and/or performances requested to Armare such as, for example: registration on the website or reserved areas, requests for information, enrollment in courses and events, signing up for newsletters or mailing lists. The consent granted can subsequently be revoked at any time without this compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to said revocation
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that the websites visited by the user send to his or her terminal (usually to the browser). Here, they are memorized so that they can then be re-sent to the same websites the next time the same user visits them. When browsing a website, the user can also receive cookies sent by different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”) on their terminal. These can contain elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website that they are visiting. The cookies, which are usually present in the users’ browsers in copious quantities and at times are also characterized by a long duration, are used for different purposes: performing digital authentication, monitoring sessions, memorizing information about specific settings regarding the users that access the server, etc.
- What are the main types of Cookies?
In this regard, and in accordance with provision no. 229/2014 of the Italian Data Protection Authority, two macro-categories of cookies are therefore identified: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
- Technical Cookies. Technical cookies are cookies used only to “send a communication on a digital communication network or, to the extent strictly necessary, to the supplier of a service who has been explicitly asked by the subscriber or user to provide this service”. They are not used for any other purposes and are usually installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (enabling users, for example to make a purchase or login to access reserved areas); analytics cookies, classed as technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregated form, about the number of users and how these visit the website; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same. The users’ prior consent is not required for the installation of these Cookies.
- Profiling cookies. The profiling cookies are designed to create profiles of the user and they are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing on the web. Due to the particularly invasive role that these devices can play in the privacy of the users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be suitably informed about their use and to grant their valid consent for the same. This website uses profiling cookies. Please find instructions on how to deactivate them below
Session and Persistent Cookies.
The Session Cookies, which contain the information that is used in your current browsing session. These cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser. Nothing is stored on the visitor’s computer once the visitor has left the website.
The Persistent Cookies, which are used to maintain the information used during the period between one visit to the website and another or used for technical purposes and to improve the browsing experience on the website. This piece of data enables websites to recognize you as a user or visitor who is already known and adapts itself accordingly. The “persistent” cookies have a duration that is established by the website. This can vary from a few minutes to several years. In any case, no anti-tracking settings of any browser affect the consultation of our website.
First party and third party cookies
Attention must be paid to the different party that installs the cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether this is the manager of the website that the user is visiting (so-called “first party”) or that of a different website that installs cookies via the first party (so-called “third parties”). First party cookies are created and can be read by the website that created them. Instead, third party cookies are created and can be read by domains other than the website, the data of which are stored with the third party. This website uses first party technical cookies. As mentioned, the user’s consent is not required for these and this notice shall suffice.
For more information about this type of advertising based on the user’s preferences, deriving from third party cookies, you can visit the third party websites at the links provided below. At the links www.youronlinechoices.com and www.aboutads.info/choices/ you will also find information on how behavioral advertising works and detailed information about cookies and the steps to follow to protect your privacy on Internet.
If you want to know more about cookies and how to manage them you can also visit the websitewww.aboutcookies.org.
Third party cookies
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). For more information you can visit the Google page regarding the use of the Analytics cookies. (Link).
The website only allows YouTube, which is owned by Google Inc., to be used, so that the website users can use the contents disseminated through the Armare YouTube channel (LINK). Maggiori informazioni su come Google usa i cookies sono reperibili all’indirizzo http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/.
The Website uses SharpSpring and Agile CRM, third party platforms that provide marketing automation tools designed to automate our marketing strategy. These platforms trace the users who sign up for events or digital downloads and help us to provide contents targeted at our customers through events and email marketing. In this website we use the SharpSpring cookies referred to in the link provided. By visiting it, you can read the relative notice.
Here is the link that enables you to read the relative notice and deactivate the use of the SharpSpring cookies.
The Website also enables the user to express their preferences by interacting with other applications (so-called “socials”). For example, by clicking on the respective key in the pages of the Website, the user can access their own Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and express, share or report their preference regarding the contents of the Armare Website and social pages. In this case, the notice provided by the company that owns the above-mentioned application is valid also for notifying the user how these applications use your data.
The Data Controller cannot guarantee that the links to the above-mentioned policies will always work due to updates that may have been carried out which do not depend on the Data Controller. Therefore the user must personally consult and verify the text currently in force. The Data Controller will not be liable for any malfunctions or conditions that prevent the policies of the above-mentioned applications from being consulted.
Therefore, the cookies can last for a period ranging from the length of a single session to two years from when the page was visited..
GESTIONE DEI COOKIES NELLA CONFIGURAZIONE DEI MAGGIORI BROWSER UTILIZZATI
Manage the cookies in Google Chrome
Manage the cookies in Internet Explorer
Manage the cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Manage the cookies in Safari
Manage the cookies in IOS
Please again note the following website for the purposes of analyzing, more in general, and managing your preferences regarding online behavioural advertising http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Please remember that deactivating or blocking some cookies can prevent the website from working properly or, more in general, can prevent the user from consulting the same. In any case, most browsers available online have the anti-tracking function..
This policy was last updated on: 11 June 2018.